Upgrade your wood deck
THINK ABOUT IT: IF YOU’RE GOING TO INVEST IN A LONG-LASTING DECK, DON’T YOU WANT ITS SUPPORT TO LAST JUST AS LONG?
PERFECTION FROM THE GROUND UP
When you daydream about your dream deck, chances are you haven’t given much thought to what lies beneath it. Even though your deck’s substructure may not make the family photos, it’s actually the most important part of your new outdoor space. Our durable triple-coated steel beams, joists and tracks create the strongest, straightest and, yes, greenest structures down below.
- Unparalleled strength enables cantilevers and dramatic curved deck designs
- Longer spans allow for fewer posts and less obstructed views
- Triple-coated steel offers consistency, durability and reliability that other materials can’t
- Dimensionally stable steel stays where you install it–no warping
- Consistent dimensions mean a level run from house to edge
- Precision engineering ensures surfaces remain flat over time
- Rot- and termite-proof steel lasts much longer than wood
- Non-combustible material has Class 1A fire rating
- Rigorously tested for safety
- CCRR-0186 code compliance research report approves Elevations for exterior use
- Chemical-free, unlike pressure-treated lumber
- Neutral finish blends with most decking colors making the substructure less visible from above
- Contains a minimum of 25% recycled steel and is a 100% renewable resource
- Works beautifully with the TrexRainEscape drainage system
- Backed by the Trex 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty
DON’T SETTLE FOR A SUBSTANDARD SUBSTRUCTURE
When planning your new deck, it’s important to ensure that its substructure can guarantee safety and lasting beauty through decades of outdoor conditions. Where other deck framing systems may seem sturdy and supportive, only Elevations® can stand the test of time without shifting, splitting, warping, rotting or rusting.
ELEVATIONS VS. PRESSURE-TREATED LUMBER FRAMING
THE ONLY DECK FRAME THAT CAN STAND UP TO THE ELEMENTS
Wood substructures split, warp and shift over time, leading to an uneven surface in the deck boards above. The dimensionally stable steel of Trex Elevations stays in place, giving you consistently flat decking.
ELEVATIONS VS. INTERIOR-GRADE STEEL FRAMING
TRIPLE COATED FOR SUPERIOR DURABILITY
An unparalleled three layers of protection surround a carbon steel core, ensuring each critical joist, beam and ledger connection holds up to the elements for decades, with a 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty to prove it. And, unlike our interior-grade steel competitors, Elevations is the ONLY one code-listed for exterior use, supported by the CCRR0186 code compliance research report.
View our gallery
Let’s get started
We know getting started can be a daunting process. We are here to help.
Connect with us to get information and estimates.